How our foolproof digital blueprint has been a gamechanger for a Premium Salon in Kolkata | UrsDigitally
A quick brief about our valued client Elan Ladies’ Salon:
Keeping in mind the dynamic need for rejuvenating beauty treatments and therapies, our client Elan Ladies’ Salon, pledges to deliver the best professional services to its clients. With a towering presence in the business for more than 2 decades in Alipore, this luxury salon has also launched another aristocratic outlet in Behala. Besides, delivering professional beauty services, the salon’s luxurious interior has turned it into an in-demand venue for kitty parties and kid’s parties.
What our client wanted from UrsDigitally:
After successfully running the first branch in the city for more than 28 years, the client wanted to launch the second salon with a buzzing digital presence. And so, they wanted us on board to streamline the digital roadmap for their second grand expansion.
Our Approach –
After initial meetings with the client, we did in-depth research for a week to understand the locale of the new branch and its close competitors. As soon as we gather some understanding and data on the business demography, we did the following to plan a well-articulated roadmap –
- Based on our research, we compiled and sent a set of Objectivity Analysis Questionnaire to the client to understand their core business objectives for the next 6 months. Following this, we then mapped it to a success grid about our digital touchpoints.
- As it was a new location and the client didn’t have any understanding of the competition, we detected the top competitors in that area to conduct a detailed competition analysis. The sole purpose of this comprehensive analysis was to figure out the TG buckets/pricing/types of offers other competitor brands are providing, so we can get some of the sweet spots on which we could position the brand and create a clear differentiation.
For this analysis, we had used a secondary research method where we used Google and Social Media to find out the top competitors.
- The next crucial step for us was to monitor and analyze the social media profiles and websites of all the competitors to get an understanding of their online presence and market reach.
- Then we conducted a detailed strategic probe to understand the TG groups i.e., the choices and preferences of the women of different age groups in that area. This helped us to create the buyer’s persona, based on the different preferences of different age groups. For example, we discovered that, between 18yrs – 30yrs, the triggers would be enhancing beauty, trying new looks and styles, and pampering skin and hair, while for the 31yrs – to 55yrs, the triggers would be taking measures for preventing aging, de-stressing, and liking for specialized beauty treatments.
- Our next step involved thorough keyword research to understand the search pattern of the consumers/TGs and selecting the relevant ones to pitch the SEO roadmap.
- We then brainstormed the brand’s USPs after a deep analysis of their business model and decided to highlight some of their exclusive offerings while targeting our potential audience. For example, we highlighted “complementary food for every service which takes more than 45min, child care while mothers take services, etc.” while communicating to the target group.
- After getting a clear understanding of the TG/Triggers that would work and deciding on the SEO thread, our next step was to understand the personality of the brand to decide on the communication model. For that, we sent out a questionnaire to the client, and based on the answers the persona of the brand was determined.
- Now it was on our content marketing team’s part to decide on the tone of the communication and accordingly plan the entire content framework to attract the prospective targets and initiate business communication through compelling blogs and social media copies.
- Soon after, our seasoned designing team surfaced to create high-quality and visually appealing creatives to make the communication more responsive.
- We also conducted a thorough UI/UX audit of our client’s website to suggest to them the required standards and changes that need to implement for improved user experience and maximum conversions.
UrsDigitally’s Proposed Roadmap:
After thorough research and strategic analysis in every step, we suggested the following game-changing formula to our client –
- Creation of a user-friendly and SEO-optimized website
- Creation of a professional service pricing chart as that is the first point of contact with the prospects
- Strategic utilization of the social channels for brand promotions and offerings. We targeted Facebook & Instagram as the most relevant promotional platform as the majority of our TG is active there
- We suggested promoting the brand on 3rd party listing sites for increasing awareness and creating digital footprints
- Promoting the unique differentiators like complimentary food, free pickup, and drop, child care, etc.
- Campaign ideas for creating Brand Awareness
- We created an offer calendar to attract the TG i.e. since we found out about a few schools in the neighborhood, we suggested offers like “with hair smoothening one gets free kids’ haircut”. This served as the game-changer for our client to propel their businesses on the weekends
- We prepared and recommended a list of 10 – 12 keywords to be targeted for the first 4 weeks
- Influencer collaboration alongside prudent online PR activities to build authority in the digital ecosystem are what we suggested to ensure a smooth digital launch and give wings to our client’s aspiration and expansion beyond boundaries
As a trusted digital marketing partner to many brands, UrsDigitally managed to deliver the best of our services and support for our client Elan Ladies’ Salon to make an impressive digital launch backed by our time-tested online marketing strategies.