How UrsDigitally helped Tata Agrico to bring the real-life ‘Vishwakarmas’ into the spotlight on the auspicious day of Vishwakarma Puja | UrsDigitally
About the Campaign
Vishwakarma Puja is a national festival celebrated in honor of the divine engineer, Vishwakarma, seen as the creator of the world. The festival is primarily observed in industrial and factory areas. It is a day of worship observed by artisans, craftsmen, smiths, and welders as well as engineers, architects, and mechanics. Craftsmen like these are one of Tata Agrico’s most important consumers. As a brand, they have attempted to highlight them and interact with them. With such an initiative, Tata Agrico aimed to create something innovative and unique on the auspicious day of Vishwakarma Puja by creating an entire video featuring the whole process that goes into the creation of ‘Tools’, from the precise cutting and heating of Raw Materials to the final stages where the tool is made and stamped with the logo. But more importantly, the plot focuses on who are the people that put all their heart and soul into the making of the tools.
About the Brand
TATA Agrico is the oldest brand of Tata Steel and has been the leading name in superior quality agricultural implements. Since 1925, it has been the pioneer in the field of agriculture with hand tools like hoes, shovels, sickles, crowbars, pickaxes, and hammers. Presently, our complete range of hand tools caters to a broad category of disciplines that include agriculture, infrastructure, home improvement, and many more. TATA Agrico has in its product range both conventional tools used for gardening including pruning & roll cut secateurs, digging trowels, weeding forks, hedge shears, and modern offerings like bonsai kits & garden kits that provide solutions to customized consumer demands.
The brand wants to engage with its workforce at the grassroots level and wants to bring them into the spotlight by highlighting the tremendous work they do in the making of each and every tool. Along with that the campaign also focuses on how the workers maintain their households while maintaining their work life. Last, but not the least, it also focuses on how Agrico has made their lives better. The video labels the workers as ‘Desh ke Vishwakarma’ and concludes with the message “Tata Agrico Ke Saath, Har Nirmata ka Vishwas!”
- The combination of multiple channels of activation, on-the-ground activation, and digital distribution
- An initiative of spending a day at the Jamshedpur factory of Tata Agrico and meeting the workers there, observing their flow of work, and communicating with them on a professional and personal level
- An on-ground activation that incorporates CSR
Click on the Artifacts to view it
- Research and perspective gathering on the day-to-day life of workers at the Tata Agrico factory
- Detailed research on their work process and collection of appropriate footage for the video
- Distributing the main videos can make a video viral, so we carefully considered the distribution channels
- In terms of the media strategy, it was wisely constructed & that’s why we got overwhelmingly positive responses
- Reach: 5.4L
- Views: 253k