How UrsDigitally helped Tata Agrico to deliver a powerful message about the unsung heroes of our society on the 75th Independence Day | UrsDigitally
About the Campaign
In honor of 𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐝𝐢 𝐊𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐯 and to fortify the movement of ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’, Tata Agrico initiated the creation of a campaign video predominantly revolving around the lines of “Socho Agar ye na hote toh kya hota”, which highlights the importance of the unsung heroes of our society.
About the Brand
Tata Agrico, the oldest brand of Tata Steel, is a pioneer in superior-quality agricultural implements. Since 1925, it has been the leading manufacturer of handheld implements like hoes, shovels, sickles, crowbars, pickaxes, and hammers. These implements cater to the needs of agriculture, infrastructure, and mining sectors.
The division is constantly expanding its product offerings by launching new products and variants under different categories to provide the best products and services to its customers.
The brand wants to highlight the importance of the less celebrated workers in our society and to make the viewers realize that without those integral parts of our society and their tools, our daily life would be crippled. The brand goes about this concept by bringing into focus such situations as when an ambulance has a flat tire, the mechanic saves the day by fixing it in time and saving a life.
- The combination of multiple channels of activation and digital distribution
- The initiative of understanding the significance of people who contribute significantly to our society’s well-being while not being celebrated as such.
- An on-ground activation that incorporates CSR
Click on the Artifacts to view it
- Research and perspective gathering on the contributions made by those people who don’t get the mainstream attention but without whom we would significantly suffer in various sectors of day-to-day life.
- Detailed research, ideation, and creation of the script and the content through animation.
- Distributing the main videos can make a video viral, so we carefully considered the distribution channels.
- In terms of the media strategy, it was wisely constructed & that’s why we got overwhelmingly positive responses.