How UrsDigitally helped Tata Agrico to promote one of their product through story-driven content that focuses on women empowerment
About the Campaign:
TATA Agrico’s “DoItYourself” campaign focuses on highlighting its DIY toolkit through which a message of being independent is spread. The campaign focuses on women belonging to various age groups and various spheres of life who take the initiative to rise up to face and overcome their challenges on their own, being independent. The video starts with a 26-year-old girl whose car just broke down on a solo road trip followed by a mother that is fed up with her son for not keeping his clothes properly and then a college girl is shown with a broken-down bicycle. The video then concludes with all of them fixing their respective problems using Agrico’s DIY Toolkit. The idea of the Brand is to focus on ideas like #Fixityourself and #womenempowerment.
About the Brand:
TATA Agrico is the oldest brand of Tata Steel and has been the leading name in superior quality agricultural implements. Since 1925, we have been the pioneers in agriculture with hand tools like hoes, shovels, sickles, crowbars, pickaxes and hammers. Presently, our complete range of hand tools caters to a broad category of disciplines that include agriculture, infrastructure, home improvement and many more. TATA Agrico has in its product range both conventional tools used for gardening including pruning & roll cut secateurs, digging trowels, weeding forks, hedge shears and modern offerings like bonsai kits & garden kits that provide solutions to customised consumer demands.
The brand wants to highlight the importance of being independent and through that idea, promote its DIY Toolkit. The Brand wants to connect with its audience through this “Do It Yourself” approach and promote ideas like #Fixityourself and #womenempowerment. In this particular rendition, women from different spheres of life are shown on their quest of fixing their own troubles with the help of TATA Agrico’s Tool.
- The combination of multiple channels of activation, on-the-ground activation, and digital distribution
- Initiative of understanding the day-to-day life of women from various spheres of society and knowledge about different problems they might face on a regular basis
- An on-ground activation that incorporates CSR
Click on the Artifacts to view it
- Research and perspective gathering on women from different spheres of life and to predict one of the likely issues they can face in their day-to-day life
- Detailed research on their work process and collection of appropriate footage for the video
- Distributing the main videos can make a video viral, so we carefully considered the distribution channels
- In terms of the media strategy, it was wisely constructed & that’s why we got overwhelmingly positive responses
- Reach – 830.7K
- View – 355K