E-commerce is the new age of buying and selling through electronic gadgets and is presently the most preferred mode of doing business. Projecting a promising future where 14% of the present retail sale is likely to rocket to 22% by 2023, prospective businesses are desperately looking for professional e-commerce marketing services to reap the rewarding benefits of online selling.
From small business owners, and independent sellers to large enterprises, e-commerce selling has benefited everyone in quick profit generation including branding and promotion of their business through real-time customer engagement and communication.
Considering the rocketing rage of the e-commerce business, it’s time to digitize your brick-and-mortar store by hiring a proficient e-commerce marketing service provider to scale greater heights and set a benchmark. But before you sign the service level agreement with just any mediocre company, here are a few things to note right now
- Inspect the core area expertise of the company in e-commerce marketing that perfectly aligns with your specific requirement. The more versatile a company profile looks, the better the prospect to seal the deal.
- A detailed reading of the case studies is a great way to measure the credibility of the company. Especially case studies backed by data or graphical representation define the specialization of the team in transforming the e-commerce space of the company.
- Pricing can be a tiebreaker in selecting the right e-commerce marketing company. However, we would suggest not emphasizing much negotiating for quality work from a credible e-commerce marketing agency.
What does an e-commerce marketing agency do?
E-commerce marketing is a vital component of a wide spectrum of digital marketing services which is offered by a handful of credible digital marketing agencies in India. A qualified e-commerce marketing agency creates, manages, and leads your newly launched e-commerce business’s vital marketing, promotion, and maintenance strategy.
Maintaining the digital profile of a bustling e-commerce website is quite a challenging task that requires an immense dedication of time, effort, and skill set which is impossible to accurately execute and manage singlehandedly. This is why every prominent e-commerce giants rely on a competent e-commerce marketing agency to relieve these complex responsibilities and focus more on productive commerce by identifying new market opportunities and adapting to the latest trends.
What are the different types of services offered by an e-commerce marketing agency?
So, before you delve into looking for the best e-commerce marketing service provider in the business, here we are providing a complete list of services offered by a qualified firm for your better understanding.
Social media marketing
With 80% of online sales happening every day, it can be definitely said that e-commerce transaction is the future of convenience. This is why prominent e-commerce ventures maintain a compelling social media presence on relevant handles to connect with the audience that directly impacts the course of the business.
E-commerce businesses are highly visual and social handles are the perfect spot to announce product launches, post images and videos of the product to encourage audience engagement, sense the pulse, and plan the next step accordingly.
However, you can expect desirable results only with the right planning and implementation of e-commerce marketing strategies, which can only be suggested by a proficient e-commerce marketer or marketing agency. From selecting the right social handles relevant to the product, to ideating and posting engaging creatives strategically plays a vital role in branding your e-commerce business.
Quality content is driving the digital age and is one vital tool to market your e-commerce store. Following are the feasible content marketing techniques applied by an experienced e-commerce marketing agency.
- SEO optimizing the product page is one crucial content marketing tactic that only a proficient marketer can do by researching short, precise, and product-relevant keywords.
- Consistent posting of engaging blogs and articles is a core part of e-commerce marketing that drives audience engagement with captivating topic titles and product-suggesting write-ups.
- Guest posting on high-authority 3rd party websites aids in gaining domain authority for your e-commerce website.
- Posting product-relevant and creative videos on YouTube, instructional, and tutorial videos enhance the effectiveness of the e-commerce marketing strategy.
- Including a FAQ section on the website is a great way to feed audience curiosity regarding a product and other product-related queries.
E-commerce SEO and PPC campaigns
On hiring a competent e-commerce marketing agency, you get complete end-to-end coverage on E-commerce SEO (Search engine optimization) and SEM (Search engine marketing) that positively impacts the ranking of your e-commerce website while a comprehensive SEM package includes PPC campaigns and product-specific ad campaigns.
Are you all set to launch your e-commerce business soon? Secure your thriving digital presence and steady earnings by hiring a reputed e-commerce marketing agency like UrsDigitally powered by a team of highly experienced e-commerce marketing strategists.