While you are struggling to rank your business in sync with the Google algorithm, an advanced creator-friendly search engine YEP is soon to make its official launch. Powered by Singapore-based SEO tool Ahrefs, YEP is still in its beta stage, holding a promising prospect for the creators who focus on ‘high-quality content’.
What’s unique about YEP
Though in its early stage, Yep is already making the buzz for all the right reasons.
- The prime unique factor to makes YEP different from the industry leaders like Google is their profit-sharing margin with the creators. Quoting the founder and CEO of Ahrefs, Dmytro Gerasymenko, “Yep to split advertisement profit 90/10 with content authors”. This has been a major differentiator for the Yep to dominate the latest tech industry news and insights.
- As a regular Google user, you already know how hard it is to secure your privacy while flipping through the web pages. Unlike Google and other search engines, YEP will not save your personal information, search history, or IP and use no cookies. Rather it will show you search results based on your real-time query, language, and demography.
These are the 2 most promising aspects or advantages of YEP you can expect to churn whopping revenues without risking your identity to receive irritating notifications tone on your phone.
With the launch of YEP, there will be certainly the dawn of new-age content creation. So, if you are a content creator or own an online business, it’s time to brace yourself for a brand new digital launch on YEP. Wondering what it will cost to scale your business on YEP? Here is a quick snapshot
- This new search engine aims to support content creators or businesses that deliver quality content. Unique or high-quality content will be the ultimate parameter for YEP to boost your online ranking. So, if you want to scale online ranking for your business, focus more on delivering well-curated and user-friendly content relevant to your business.
- To offer you a user-friendly experience on YEP, AhrefsBot has been crawling 5 million pages/ minute to collect a pool of data for the last 12 years.
- Only by investing in unique and user-friendly content, you can earn rewarding revenue 90/10, much higher compared to the conventional search engines.
- There will be no need for paywalls, and affiliate links to content to boost traffic to your website. Instead focusing more on compelling and investigative pieces would fetch more rewarding results for you on YEP than any misleading click baits and unverified content.
So, till the time YEP is confirming its official launch, make the best use of Ahrefs teaser announcement to plan your digital roadmap ahead. The launch of this creator-friendly search engine is sure to usher in some significant changes in the SERP results. Want to know more about the latest digital branding scoop? Follow UrsDigitally, the best digital marketing company in Kolkata to gain an added advantage over your contenders.