As online businesses are on a spree to up their digital marketing game, adept SEO professionals are quickly adapting to the scene armed with advanced digital marketing tools to outperform their rivals. Keeping in pace with the dynamic digital marketing trends, prudent marketers implement the latest digital marketing tools as a part of their strategic digital marketing game.
If you are a business owner or brand manager of a promising venture, it’s crucial to think strategically while hiring a digital marketing agency to keep your marketing game on point. While the market has no dearth of digital marketing companies claiming to solve your branding and promotion concerns, unfortunately only a few names in the business have evolved with leaps in technology and a volatile market course.
CHECK YOUR DIGITAL MATURITY SCORE
So, before hiring an all-inclusive digital marketing company, make sure the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team is aware and equipped with the latest SEO and marketing tools to gain an extra edge over your competitors. Here are some popular feature-rich digital marketing tools that every new-age SEO professional must try.
Google Search Console:
This free feature-packed tool by Google is used by adept SEO strategists for monitoring and maintaining a site’s performance and troubleshoots issues. The best part of using Google Search Console is you don’t have to sign up for using the impressive features of this tool. Using Search Console, you can
- Manage indexing issues and re-fix indexing of updated content
- View traffic data of the sites i.e. the frequency of site appearance on Google search, trend of search queries by searchers that shows your sites, and other crucial factors
- Google can detect and crawl through your list of managed sites
- The tool alerts you on detecting spam on your site
- find sites that link to your website
- Troubleshoot AMP, mobile usability, and other search feature issues
- Google search console is an easy-to-use digital marketing tool for both beginners and advanced SEO professionals.
Screenshot Taken From Google Search Console
Google Analytics is a free web analytic tool that anyone can use to assess the online performance of the sites, tracking key metrics and others. This is one of the most dependable digital marketing tools by SEO professionals for launching successful campaigns. Here are some proven benefits of using Google Analytics
- Tracking online traffic and assessing visitor behavior leads to site improvement
- Researching relevant keywords and fortifying keyword placement strategy
- Improved business conversion
- Identifying prospective customers to create location-specific digital strategies and campaigns
- Discover the right marketing channels
- Setting marketing goals and measuring their impact
Screenshot Taken From Google Analytics
Google Tag Manager:
An all-in-one tag management solution by Google with easy-to-use features, Google Tag manager allows you to integrate different tags and triggers without changing any code on your website. Some potent benefits of Google Tag Manager (GTM) are as follows:
- Requires no technical or programming language and hence easy to use for beginners and non-technical users
- You can track, add, edit and remove tags (code) from this single tool
- Instant troubleshooting of tag errors even before publishing
- You can create your own set of templates by using tags, triggers, and templates with this one tool
Screenshot Taken From Google Tag Manager
Integrated with 55+ tools SEO, content marketing, and other digital marketing services, the widely used popular digital marketing tool Semrush offers a limited free trial to the users. By using its multi-functional set of tools one can boost their online visibility by managing various facets of digital marketing like SEO, PPC, keyword research, content marketing, and campaign planning.
Listing some of the main advantages of using Semrush
- Effortless monitoring and management of website traffic
- Monitoring and accessing organic ranking
- Researching relevant topics and keywords
- Plan engaging and creative marketing campaigns
- Tracking and measuring campaign effectiveness
- Strategic content optimization
- Generating easy-to-read reports in PDF and excel formats
Screenshot Taken From Semrush
Ahrefs is more of a suite than a single digital marketing tool programmed with several tools to aid marketers in tracking and managing their website performance and social channels. This is a great tool for competitor analysis and is upgraded with added features for enhanced user experience.
Here are the key advantages of Ahrefs.
- Conduct keyword research across 10 search engines
- Identify the most shared content from your website
- Check backlinks and identify the broken links to enhance the site’s performance
- Fastest crawling of web pages with Ahrefs site audit feature
- With its site explorer feature, you can check organic traffic, backlinks, and paid traffic
Always remember top digital marketing tools can provide you only data but as an SEO you should have the analytical skill to know about utilizing the data to enhance your website’s performance.
We hope this guide about the best digital marketing tools will definitely give you a better understanding of the tools that you must prioritize. For more such informative pieces on the latest digital marketing trends and insights, stay tuned to UrsDigitally, your ultimate digital marketing guru.
Screenshot Taken From Ahrefs